Angular Update: What's New in v4 and the CLI
Angular is a platform for building applications with the web. Angular had it's first public release in September of 2016, and is evolving quickly to become smaller and faster. The team is also adding new capabilities that help you build better applications for your users. Come and learn about some of the most recent developments:
- What we've done to make your applications smaller and faster in version 4.0.0
- New ways that Angular supports large scale application development
- Improved ways of using *nglf and *ngFor for simpler and cleaner templates
- Support for additional customization of the CLI
- Experimental support for service workers out-of the-box.
Stephen Fluin is a Developer Advocate on the Angular Team at Google that will be joining us through Google Hangouts. Stephen works to solve real world problems faced by developers and businesses, and to represent the needs of the community within the Angular team.